Join Flame in Amsterdam 3-5 May and meet with the most senior members of the gas and LNG sector in Europe as they map out the pathways for the industry to decarbonise. Be a part of pivotal conversations on the role of natural gas in the global energy transition. With over 100 panel discussions on the changing energy landscape, the conference will cover the latest thoughts and collaborations on creating the new energy mix post COP26.
With over 100 panel discussions topics covered include:
- Development of infrastructure for low carbon gases
- Integrating renewable and low carbon gases into European TSOs, DSOs and SSOs systems
- The economics, regulations and development of technology for hydrogen
- The use of storage and CCS in the future for low carbon gases
- Achieving emissions targets through the methane strategy, sector integration, investment, energy efficiency and technology